|Sunday is fast approaching and we look forward to meeting on site again. Unfortunately, as numbers are limited we need you to book in for either the 8am Service, 9:15am Service or 10:30 service. Please click HEREto register your attendance at one service only.
This Sunday, Roger Hendrickse is preaching on Malachi 3:6-16. For those of you choosing to stay home, we will aim to record the message at 8am and upload it for you later, and also Livestream the 10:30am service to our CCD Facebook group. Also for the kids, Baden has prepared this activity booklet.
Those of you meeting for Church at home may like to use the bible discovery method to discuss the bible passage (Malachi 3:6-16)
– Reading the passage 2 times aloud – hearing it read from two different people.
– Together, retell the narrative in your own words with others chipping in to fill in gaps.
– Sit quietly reflecting on the text by yourself for a couple of minutes
– Share what stood out to you and why.
– Share what you plan to do in response to the text (how will you respond – what action will you take?)
– Decide who you will share this with…
God bless you as you gather for Church in the Home or on-site at CCD this Sunday.
HAVE YOU BEEN RECEIVED INTO THE ANGLICAN CHURCH?
On Wednesday, 17 November, 7.30pm at St Stephen’s & St Mary’s Mt Waverley, some of our congregation are being received into the Anglican church. Would you like to join them? Note: all serving on Parish Council need to be confirmed or received into the Anglican Church.
CAP COURSE IS POSTPONED!
The CAP course scheduled to run on November 11 and 18 will run at a later date TBC.
NOMINATIONS FOR THE ELECTORAL ROLE ARE NOW CLOSED.
You can view the electoral role on-site at Church this Sunday.
PARISH COUNCIL NOMINATIONS CLOSE THIS THURSDAY.
Make sure you get your nomination form to Rev. Tanya before 5pm on November 18. You can access forms HERE.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Our parish AGM will be held on ZOOM on November 28th, 2021 at 10:45am, straight after a 9.30am zoom service.
Annual Reports will be emailed out next week. Please request a printed copy from firstname.lastname@example.org if needed. You are encouraged to read thoroughly and raise any questions you have with the writer of the report or give prior notice to the office or Tanya of any general questions to enable considered responses to be given in the meeting.
OP SHOP AGM
The Op Shop AGM will be held on Monday 15th of November on-site at CCD. You are welcome to join us if you are interested in getting involved in this wonderful ministry.
– Please pray for Pat Balfe undergoing major back surgery on Saturday morning.
– For love and unity in our Parish despite different opinions and vaccination statuses.
– That we will all choose to get on board with God’s mission in the world, and that God will use us to draw many others into loving relationships with Him.
– For God to smooth the path for our next Vicar to come.
– For the Vicarage renovations and funds needed.
– For everyone struggling at the moment with mental and/or physical health.
– For all those struggling with finances, and those who’ve lost jobs recently. Pray for more job opportunities and God’s provision.
– For all involved with a funeral onsite on Wednesday Morning.
God be with you all we meet again,