TEAR FUND USEFUL GIFT SHOP AT CCD
Give the gift of Clean Water, a Goat or a chicken to someone in the 3rd world!!! The stall will be open on Friday 24th December before & after the 5pm service.
For emergencies please contact Alex on 0408118483 (up until January 2nd, which is Alex’s last day with us)
After January 3, please contact Rev. Tanya or Richard Loh.
INDUCTION OF RICHARD LOH
The Wardens and Parish Council officially invite you to the Induction of Richard Loh on Wednesday 5th of January 2022 at 7.30 pm.
His first Sunday with us will be January 9th.
Pray for Richard and his family as they travel and settle into Melbourne.
The Vicarage is still being prepared for the Loh family to live in and donations are welcome to help with that. Feel free to donate as you are able.
STAFF ON THE MOVE
As you will be aware the Archbishop of Melbourne has invited the Rev Tanya Cummings to be the Priest-in-Charge of the Mount Eliza Parish and Tanya will be formally inducted into the Parish by Bishop Paul Barker on Wednesday 2 February 2022 at 7:30 PM.
The Wardens at Mt Eliza welcome your presence at this important milestone in Tanya’s ministry.
If you are able to attend could you please let them know by 24 January 2022 via email
The church is on the corner of Koetong Parade and Nepean Highway, Mt Eliza (opposite the Peninsula School).
– Pray for Lisa to get a rental property ASAP.
– For those newly baptised and seeking Baptism to grow as Christ’s disciples.
– For more volunteers to join the gardening and team.
– For more volunteers to join our Op Shop team next year
– For the Vicarage renovations and funds needed. Give thanks for those who’ve already contributed to this project.
– For Richard, the incoming Vicar to settle in quickly in early January.
– For Tanya to have some refreshing times on leave amid packing up her house to move late January and preparing to begin at Mt Eliza on February 1st, 2022. NOTE: we will farewell Rev Tanya from CCD on January 30th.
– For Alex finishing here on Jan 2.
– For Josie & Roanna to have refreshing breaks.
– For all of our congregation; give thanks and pray for one another!You remain in my prayers constantly. God bless you this Christmas and Always.