Isaiah 43:19 says “See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
God is always doing a new thing! Yet God himself never changes! He remains the same always!
This means we can hold on to Him and His truths through all life’s changes and uncertainties. It’s nice to know that one thing (one person) doesn’t change. Knowing this enables us to live with stability and strength in our ever changing world where nothing other than God stays the same for long!
May you cling to Him through this time of transition as CCD begins a New Era under the shepherding of our new Vicar Richard Loh who was officially inducted last night. Congratulations Richard! … And while Tanya finishes up, takes some annual leave and finishes her time at CCD on January 30th to begin a new era in her ministry at Mt Eliza.
It’s an exciting time in which we are called to deepen our trust in God, knowing He is good and remains unchanging while our circumstances do. May you continue to be blessed and grow through this time of change, with a full assurance of God’s unchanging love for you.
Here are some songs to encourage you:
One thing remains (Bethel) https://youtu.be/
This is what you do (Bethel). https://youtu.be/
King of my heart (Kutless) https://youtu.
Please join us at CCD on Sunday for one of our services.
8:30am in the Heritage Church.
10:30am in the Peace Worship centre (Auditorium).
CHURCH OFFICE HOURS
For emergencies please contact Richard Loh on 0481158059
Julie Carne and Rosemary Box invite you to join them for an Interment of Ashes Service for their parents, Fred & Joy Box, on Tuesday 11th January at 10.30am in the Memorial Garden.
The Vicarage is still being prepared for the Loh family to live in and donations are welcome to help with that. Feel free to donate as you are able.
– For a beautiful memorial service for Joy and Fred Box and God’s blessings on their family
– For Eunice Adams
– For those we know sick with covid and protection for the rest of us.
– For Tanya packing and preparing to move house and Ministry position, amid taking some annual leave.
– For God’s next appointed Childrens and Families Minister/Associate to be provided.
– For God to prompt more of our congregation members to serve in new ways and ministries this year.
– For God’s sustaining for those who already serve faithfully in so many ways.
– For the poor, hungry, vulnerable and orphans in Barak, Zambia plus the work of Hands at Work among them.
Brian Rosner, principal of Ridley College, reminds us that “we don’t have to wait until we die,or until Jesus returns, to experience resurrection life.”
We are invited to join in prayer for:
– Rhys Bezzant the new Dean of the Anglican Institute.
– Ridley Graduates as they serve Christ in the world.
– God to continue to sustain a vibrant student community which seeks to encourage, support, & serve one another in Christ ‘s name for his glory and purpose,& raise up godly & gifted leaders for His Church.
or phone 9775 3301 by January 24th. Thank you.
Peace and love,