our counsellor

Celeste Russo is a fully qualified professional who initially trained with the Australian Institute of Family Counselling (AIFC) and later completed a Master’s Degree in Counselling at Monash University.


I’d like to find out more


Professional counselling with a Christian perspective

We believe in the power of prayer and God’s enduring love. But sometimes you just need someone to talk to.

We’re here to help with professional and affordable counselling



Fees are negotiable according to affordability. 40% of the fees received are donated to the church and the other 60% goes to cover professional insurance and registration costs.


Types of counselling

  • Pre-Marital Counselling
  • Marriage Counselling
  • Family Counselling
  • Grief counselling
  • Help with Anxiety, stress
  • Help with Depression and addictions
  • Help with other life-controlling issues